OCR Computing Business Studies
Computing & Business Intent
Computing & Business at St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Academy are exciting and stimulating subject areas for all students in Key Stage 3 and those who opt for one or more of the subject strands at Key Stage 3.
Computing is a forever changing and dynamic subject which encompasses many skills that are needed in today’s modern workplace. As a department, we strive to ensure that all learners are provided with the knowledge to be able to:
- Behave responsibly when using computer equipment inside and outside of school
- Keep safe & secure when online
- Develop ideas with computational thinking
- Complete further study at Key Stage 5 and beyond
- To succeed in their future careers, whether in the Computing industry or others.