“EXCELLENCE FOR ALL”
We do this:
- Through our culture of high expectations and traditional values.
- Striving to support every child achieving their full academic potential
- Developing our students to be responsible, mature and confident young people.
- Having a welcoming and inclusive community based on the Gospel values of love, wisdom, integrity, justice and compassion.
We achieve this by having:
- A broad, balanced and dynamic curriculum.
- Strong pastoral support.
- Robust support for young people to hope, dream, have a love of learning and are happy.
- High quality, aspirational teaching and learning.
- A culture that promotes respect, equality and diversity recognising that we are all unique and valued by God.
Outcomes and Core Values
Developing resilient, confident and motivated young people that are prepared for life in 21st Century Britain.
Pupils that are proud to follow the St Augustine’s core values of FAITH: